Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I got this for my son's first birthday and for about a day, he had a wonderful time with it. Then, it started to deflate. At first, slowly, but then it would be completely deflated within an hour. I searched and searched for little holes and tears and repaired two. But, it still kept deflating. I bought it from Target and had found it on the clearance rack for $8. So, I'm not terribly upset. But my kids were sad to see it go into the trash. Now I think I'll invest in one of the more expensive, pop-up ball pits.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Spaceship
To infinity and beyond! Now you can fly away with the original Space Ranger in the Disney Pixar Toy Story 3 Buzz Lightyear Spaceship with 4 Balls and Ball Shooter. Ride along with your co-pilot Buzz to try to get back to Andy's room as you strap on your inflatable back pack. Use your ball shooter to launch the 4 soft flex balls to ward off the enemies from Planet Zurg. With true to life graphics put yourself in this story and become part of the action!
Click here for more information about Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Spaceship
No comments:
Post a Comment