Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this gift for my son for his birthday, well I bought it early because they only had two left in stock. He didn't open it until two months later and when we went to go set it up the tent poles were splintered and broken. How sad is it for a three year old to open his gift on his birthday and love it but then be told that he can't play with it because it's broken. I can't return it because it is past the "window" from when I ordered it, but his birthday wasn't until two months later, so I guess I need to open all his toys as soon as I get them to make sure my window dosen't expire!!!. So much for trying to get things done early.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ball, Bounce & Sport SuperHero Squad Ball Pit Tent with 24 BP Balls
No comments:
Post a Comment