3/31/2012

Chop Cup Copper Review

Chop Cup Copper
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this trick to learn magic and most of all to pick up girls. Other things happened, however.
I took out the chop cup and ball out of the box and neato red sock like thing they came in. I read the insturctions, and Presto chango. The little red ball disappeared. I then waved my magic wand and with a mighty tap on the copper cup, made the little red ball reappear again. The people of my neighborhood saw I had magical powers and worshiped me as their god. They gave me offerings of cows, sheep, dogs, frogs and cats, I guess to eat or something. Buy one of these and you too will be worshipped. You have been warned.
I took out the cup and ball again, weeks later, this time to show the Mayor of my small town how powerful my mojo was. I performed the trick. This time, a swirling mass of blipto fog rose from the cup. The small red ball fell out of the cub and began to grow! Growing to the size of about 20 feet in diamater or so, it then bounced once or twice, then flung/ blew itself outside of the Mayor's window dropping fifteen stories to explode amongst the IRS/ tax people offices below. I can happily still hear their shouts of surpise and yelling in my mind! It then bounced towards the heavens and hit three 747's knocking them from their intended directions and landing them in Cuba instead. Uh, sorry, people... The red ball then inploded and was no more.
The swirling fog mass of blipto then took the form of a giny and granted me three wishes. Well, I am now your president so you know what my first wish was. Can you guess my other two?
Anyway, buy this cup and ball trick. It is well made, and worth the money. Learn the trick well, and you too may become rich and famous. A foxy Alaskan woman who wears glasses once learned this trick and she became a Gov. of her state. She even tried to run as vice president. She failed because she gave away this trick and did not use it to impress the American people as I did to my mayor who now worships me as a god. I am now the town magician and make booocoo bucks, but still have not met any chicks. Great powers has its price, I guess. Anyway, buy this Magic Trick!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Chop Cup Copper

A ball appears and disappears under the cup. If you place the ball in your pocket it jumps back under the cup. Tons of effects and routines possible.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Click here for more information about Chop Cup Copper

No comments:

Post a Comment