11/23/2011

K's Kids I Am the Boss Review

K's Kids I Am the Boss
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this as a Christmas present for my 7 month old son and he absolutely loves it. He will sit in the dinaosaur and kick the balls around, a great way to learn balance while sitting and kicking. I'd say the best toy we own. When we take it to go we throw other toys in such as blocks and rattles and he's set. Even our friends 18m and 3y old couldn't resist playing with it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: K's Kids I Am the Boss

Boss is a soft and huggable big blue dinosaur ball pit with a tummy full of 60 colorful plastic balls. Unzip him, and your little one can climb right inside. Kids will love to toss the balls about. Just zip Boss up, and the balls store right inside his tummy! Machine washable.

Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Click here for more information about K's Kids I Am the Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment