11/23/2011

The Sphere Floating Habitat Review

The Sphere Floating Habitat
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
We've bought a Sphere every summer for the past 3 years. Two children (7,8) love love love this toy and know better than to flatten it or play with it out of the pool, they just roll around the inside screaming and laughing. Every year it rips right at the seams where the two colors meet, usually within 2 months. (I bought one for a friend and with heavy play theirs lasted the weekend.) I have continued to buy it because it is seriously an amazing amount of fun for the kids, but since I'm writing this review 24 hours after our latest rip (and less than a month after we bought this one), I'm definitely done with The Sphere!

Click Here to see more reviews about: The Sphere Floating Habitat

Enjoy hours of fun with the innovative Sphere Floating Swimming Pool Habitat. Kids will have a blast inside this space age sphere. The Sphere is made of heavy gauge vinyl so it will withstand hours of horsing around and season after season of good times! Turn up the volume on your childs fun this summer with this interesting and entertaining pool toy design!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about The Sphere Floating Habitat

No comments:

Post a Comment