7/09/2011

Skwish Color Burst (Boxed) Review

Skwish Color Burst (Boxed)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love the soft swishing sound that the beads make when my baby shakes this and it is really easy for her to hold with her little hands. She loves chewing on the beads and I love that this is completly made of wood so there is none of that PVC controversy.
This has been my baby's favorite toy for almost 3 months now (which is almost a record). I don't think any toybox is complete without this.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Skwish Color Burst (Boxed)

The Manhattan Toy Skwish Color Burst Infant Toy will provide the child with hours of fun and entertainment.The toy is designed provide the baby with visual and tactile curiosity.The Skwish is a wonderful source of wonder and learning.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Skwish Color Burst (Boxed)

No comments:

Post a Comment