Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I love cupcakes. And I love buying and giving cupcakes to the people I know, adults and children alike. Cupcakes just bring smiles to people's faces. And I love visiting different cupcake shops/bakeries, reading cupcake-related blogs, and watching Food Network's "Cupcake Wars" and TLC's "DC Cupcakes" (I would love to meet "Cupcake Wars" host Justin Willman, Sprinkles Cupcakes founder Candace Nelson and Sophie and Katherine from Georgetown Cupcake). Anyways, when I saw these stress cupcakes for sale on Amazon, I had to buy some of them. I gave some to my family and co-workers, and I have one on my office desk and one on my bedroom dresser. These cupcakes are fun to squeeze to relieve stress, and they're great exercise for your hands. My co-workers and family like squeezing these cupcakes. And I think these stress cupcakes would make great gifts not only for co-workers at the workplace, but for people who are hospitalized or who are residents at nursing homes. For those individuals who are stuck in hospital or nursing home beds or for those who have suffered serious health conditions such as stroke, these stress cupcakes could possibly provide a more entertaining alternative and more motivation for hand exercises. Accoutrements, the company that produces this stress cupcake, advises that this toy is for individuals aged three and up. I think that this stress cupcake would be great for children over the age of three because children can build their hand strength by using these cupcakes. When I entertain kids and teach/instruct kids on how to use various products and items, I have noticed how it's hard for some kids to grip and squeeze things. So for those over the age of three, this stress cupcake would provide a fun tool to strengthen the hands. Anyways, this is a cute and unique product, and I never dreamt that there would be a stress cupcake. I give a big thumbs up to this product!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Stress Cupcake
Not long ago, people used to squeeze real cupcakes in times of stress or tension. It was a messy and costly affair as many high-ranking officials and upper management types could easily squeeze a dozen cupcakes before lunch. But times have changed and now savvy business people rely on one of these Stress Cupcakes to help them through a trying day. Each cupcake is 3-1/4" (8.3 cm) tall and made of soft foam rubber. Net bag with illustrated header.
No comments:
Post a Comment