3/17/2012

Dragonball Z Action Pose Trading Figures - Part 2 - Brolly (4" Figure) Review

Dragonball Z Action Pose Trading Figures - Part 2 - Brolly (4 Figure)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased what I thought was a 4" Brolly toy for my son (which he really wanted) and what I recieved was a stupid Mr. Satan figure. I'm very disappointed. I normally love shopping at amazon.com, but I can't believe that this would happen. Whats funny also is that in the package was a note showing the name of the right figure, but then below it states, "5 possible style variations may ramdomly replace the pictured version". If I would have seen that somewhere when I was purchasing this item, I would have never gambled it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dragonball Z Action Pose Trading Figures - Part 2 - Brolly (4" Figure)

A posable character from the Dragonball Z anime series, featured as a Trading Figure (Japanese blind-box figure). This figure measures 4" (10 cm) in height, and requires some assembly. This comes packaged in a color, blind-box packaging, featuring Japanese text.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dragonball Z Action Pose Trading Figures - Part 2 - Brolly (4" Figure)

No comments:

Post a Comment