3/16/2012

24 Toy Rhinestone Rings Review

24 Toy Rhinestone Rings
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
While many of the other products small toys offers are excellent, these rings were really so cheap I couldn't even use them for my niece's 4th birthday party. Many of the "stones" were glued on crooked, several of them had cracks or apparent black marks under the "stones". Really just a very cheap product, I dont expect a lot when purchasing something at this price, but I thought I could at least pass them by a bunch of 4 year olds....this was not the case.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 24 Toy Rhinestone Rings

* Plastic rings with silver tone plating * Have the look of a rhinestone border * Not recommended for children under the age of 3 - small parts - choking hazard * Great for dress up, party favors or table toppers! * Faceting creates the look of a large rhinestone center

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Click here for more information about 24 Toy Rhinestone Rings

No comments:

Post a Comment