Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)First off I want to say this product does stick to windows and related materials like glass. I put two on "fun" because these darts alone arent very fun to play with. Education value is a one because you don't really learn anything from using Nerf guns in general. Durability of these darts are iffy at times, sometimes they stick and the glue would come off separating the suction from the foam. I think these darts are standard and aren't anything special, good price though.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Nerf Micro Darts Refill 10 Pack
Keep your NERF blaster (sold separately) fully loaded with this ten-pack of MICRO DARTS ammo. Designed for super distance and accuracy, these darts feature cool suction cup tips so you can really lock onto your target!
Click here for more information about Nerf Micro Darts Refill 10 Pack
No comments:
Post a Comment