Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My mom bought my son a version of this, maybe even for my daughter 4 years prior. It grows to about 4 ft. He was 2. Now he's 20 but it's on it's 4th grandchild now and they all fight over it. I agree with the previous review, they DO put it down and forget about it for a couple of weeks but then they spot it again and play with it again. I just came to the decision that I need more. I found this one, I'm hoping it lasts as long as the original did, She bought it at the Discovery Store but it's gone now.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Hoberman Sphere - Universe (Glow-in-the-Dark)
The glowing center expands in the dark, creating a mesmerizing nightlight-a sphere to enjoy even at night.Expands from 9" to 30" in diameter.Ages 4 and up.
Click here for more information about Hoberman Sphere - Universe (Glow-in-the-Dark)
No comments:
Post a Comment