Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this for my 2-year-old son and he absolutely loves it. We bought the suggested pump for it ($9.99) and it was worth every penny, made set up a breeze. I wish I had known how big the castle was set up, as we planned on keeping it in our living room and soon found out it's way too big. So I will give you the demensions for the actual product 85"Lx76"Wx45"H. Hope this helps, if you've got the room, the kids will have a great and safe time jumping. We are strongly considering the box of 100 balls at this time because the 25 balls that are included are dwarfed in this giant castle.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 69" x 69" x 53" Jump-o-Lene Castle Bouncer
Our awesome Inflatable Castle Jumper from Intex Recreation rolls both things into one! Its high sidewalls make for safer play (and a better hiding place!), plus the double-mattress floor adds durability and a lotta bounce. Kids will make games out of tossing balls into the turrets or pushing them through the holes in the castle wall. Includes 24 balls, extras sold separately. Inflatable Castle Jumper measures 85" L x 76" W x 45" . For 2 children maximum at 120 lbs. combined. Ages 3 to 6.
Click here for more information about 69" x 69" x 53" Jump-o-Lene Castle Bouncer
No comments:
Post a Comment