Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this tent to use a ball pit for my 18 month old. She loves it! It is very roomy, I've had 6 kids in it at 1 time with no difficulty. I put 400 hundred balls in it and it probably could use another 100. I like this tent because it will get lots of use as my daughter grows. I am planning on using it as a playhouse when she outgrows the ballpit. I think it could also be fun to use during slumber parties. I also purchased the matching tunnel and that is a big hit also. She plays in it more when there are other children visiting. I'm really happy about this purchase. I will definately get my money's worth out of this product. We've had it for 2 months now and it seems to be very durable. I had a couple of very rough 6 year old boys give it a couple of hours of non-stop running and jumping play, and the tent did not suffer any rips.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fun Zone with Tunnel Hole and 2 Solid Panels
Perfect for indoor or outdoor play on warm days, this play tent has UV protection SPF 30. Full zipper closures for the mesh doors protect kids from all insects as well as the sun. Comes complete with its own carry bag. Measures 17" x 17" x 3".
Click here for more information about Fun Zone with Tunnel Hole and 2 Solid Panels
No comments:
Post a Comment