12/04/2011

Prism Globe Multicolor LED Flashing Wand, Amazing disco-ball light effects Review

Prism Globe Multicolor LED Flashing Wand, Amazing disco-ball light effects
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My granddaughter got this for a favor at a birthday party. After I had played with it, I asked for one for myself. It makes the most amazing variety of patterns and color combinations, yet the needed button-pushing will keep the little ones from burning out the batteries too quickly. I don't yet know how sturdy it is but it seems well made and baring crushing the globe, should last as long as any flashlight would. For any holiday this will add a festive bit of show. I recommend it.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Prism Globe Multicolor LED Flashing Wand, Amazing disco-ball light effects

This new prismatic globe wand is sure to light up your party! Perfect for Kids, Ravers, Bike riders, Concert and Party goers alike, this is the ultimate light-up party toy! Imagine holding in your hand a luminous torch, which works like a multi-color disco ball on steroids! Just press the button and watch in amazement the mesmerizing effects created by this wand on everything around. It's a trip for all ages!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Prism Globe Multicolor LED Flashing Wand, Amazing disco-ball light effects

No comments:

Post a Comment