12/15/2011

Plasma 360 Interactive Plasma Light with 8 Inch Globe Ball Review

Plasma 360 Interactive Plasma Light with 8 Inch Globe Ball
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I'm glad I bought this plasma lamp. It's the largest one I've found on the web for a reasonable price. Shipping was fast (I got it within a week even though I live in Montreal, Canada), and it was very well packaged to avoid any damage. The hand blown glass globe is beautiful and the beams of plasma are very bright. I'm really happy I bought this !

Click Here to see more reviews about: Plasma 360 Interactive Plasma Light with 8 Inch Globe Ball

360 Degrees of Plasma Fascination A little bit of science, a little bit of art, and a whole lot of kool! Plasma 360 is simply the ultimate interactive light show. Blending specially formulated inert gases, Plasma 360 creates a dramatic display of light inside a hand-blown8 inchglass sphere! Watch as you touch the globe and colored light arcs to the point of your contact... Hours of fascinating fun! Quantity of 1 Plasma GlobeComes with adapter for use with electrical outlet.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Plasma 360 Interactive Plasma Light with 8 Inch Globe Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment