Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These clubs are well-balanced and seem to be the correct size and weight. They appear to be very durable because I have dropped them on hard-wood floors several times with no problems yet. However, I just can't get over the fact that I paid almost forty dollars for something that probably cost less than three dollars to manufacture. They are one-piece, white, hollow, plastic clubs. As another reviewer already mentioned, the reflective colored material is held on by what appears to be common electrical tape. The grip area of the club has some thin white tape wrapped around it to give a small amount of cushion and reduce slippage while juggling. I really don't have any issues with the quality of these clubs. If the price was cut in half, I would rate these 5 stars. You won't be disappointed with these clubs, you will simply wonder why you paid almost 40 dollars for 3 pieces of plastic with some tape wrapped around them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Cirque Du Soleil Juggling Clubs
This is a beautiful set of juggling clubs for the seasoned professional or the begginer. The clubs are well balanced and the weight is perfect!!
Click here for more information about Cirque Du Soleil Juggling Clubs
No comments:
Post a Comment