12/03/2011

Bakugan Battle Brawlers Game Review

Bakugan Battle Brawlers Game
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered this for my son.
The Package looks very cheap! I hope X-mas day he and I are not failed by our expectations.
No one wants a child distraught by a gift they look forward too.
We have plenty of Bakugan 'toys' for game-play X-mas day; yet, I figure a traditional board game will be an excellent contrast to the other Bakugan "stuff" he will have, especially when it's one of such popularity. Other web sites have reviews that are quite mixed with satisfaction from top to rock-bottom. Hence, I do not know what to expect. Yet, with the quality and sound of the package and contents . . . this is one gift that worries me.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Bakugan Battle Brawlers Game

From the ManufacturerWhen you play Bakugan, you and your opponents become the ultimate Battle Brawlers, and you must use your battle skills to save the Bakugans that are trapped in Vestroia. Release the Rods that trap them, and catch them as the plummet down to Earth. Catch as many Bakugan Balls with the gaming scoops, and be the first player to build your Gate Card Puzzle and Win. Warning. Beware of Hydranoid. Product DescriptionThe Bakugan skill and action game, Includes 6 Unique Bakugan Balls; Great for ages 4 and up.

Buy NowGet 64% OFF

Click here for more information about Bakugan Battle Brawlers Game

No comments:

Post a Comment