12/17/2011

Aerobie Aerospin Yo-Yo (Color May Vary) Review

Aerobie Aerospin Yo-Yo (Color May Vary)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I recently purchased this YO-YO for my grandson. Amazon displayed this model in both blue and yellow on the same page. I clicked on the blue one, since the order was for a boy, and completed the order. When the YO-YO arrived, the order sheet, with it, stated the color was blue, as ordered. The color I received was yellow. Naturally, my grandson wanted to play with it, so I kept it. I later notified the seller and only got only lip service, after I told them of the situation.
Perhaps if the two different colored YO-YO'S were displayed individually, this would have never happened.
NOTE: The YO-YO itself is great.
Larry

Click Here to see more reviews about: Aerobie Aerospin Yo-Yo (Color May Vary)

The world's most advanced yo-yo with 36 pages of instruction.Adjustable string tension, smooth ball bearings, alloy axle,and cushioned rim for grip and durability. Assorted colors.

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Aerobie Aerospin Yo-Yo (Color May Vary)

No comments:

Post a Comment