11/13/2011

Ravensburger 240 Piece Penguins Puzzleball Review

Ravensburger 240 Piece Penguins Puzzleball
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This 240 piece puzzle ball was the perfect size for solving. The art on it is very good, and the pieces made of plastic are durable and numbered (for extra help). I enjoyed it very much, and did not keep it constucted, but took apart so I can solve again. Overall I'm very pleased and will definately purchase another puzzleball.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Ravensburger 240 Piece Penguins Puzzleball

Enjoy the antarctic world of penguins with this 3-dimensional puzzle! Perfectly crafted, curved 240 plastic puzzle pieces allow for an exact fit and are easily assembled together to form a solid, smooth ball - with no glue required! Plastic base stand included. Once finished, this puzzle has a diameter of 6". Ages 8+

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Ravensburger 240 Piece Penguins Puzzleball

No comments:

Post a Comment