Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My son (2-years-old) enjoys this ball. I was surprised, however, when I got it because I had hoped to replace a playground ball that he'd attached himself to when we went to the school park. So, when I got this delivered the next day and opened to find a small ball I was thrown off. He still loves it and the perk is it is small enough to play indoors. Wish I'd read the dimensions first! But overall I have no regrets he has since moved on from the playground ball he wanted and plays with this one just fine.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Crocodile Creek Red with Yellow Dots Ball 5"
Heavy duty, textured ball is great for indoor or outdoor play. Ball is 5"" diameter. Made of rubber and contains no PVC, latex or vinyl. Conforms to or exceeds U.S. and European safety standards.
Click here for more information about Crocodile Creek Red with Yellow Dots Ball 5"
No comments:
Post a Comment