Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm not always the best at reading everything, and it clearly states the size of this ball is 3.5", so I should have known and I'm not rating it based on that. But just so you know, the largest ball is very small in size. I like the idea and I actually like that the holes in the larger one are so big. It isn't difficult to take apart and put back together, though it would be harder for a small child. The ball is easy to wash, and very durable.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Rhino Toys Oball 3 'n 1 (Colors May Vary)
Three Times the Fun! Fun new shapes, fun new sizes! 2.5 inches 3 inches 3.5 inches Nest 'em inside each other for an Oball inside an oball inside another oball! Colors may vary.
Click here for more information about Rhino Toys Oball 3 'n 1 (Colors May Vary)
No comments:
Post a Comment