Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My girlfriends son got this for his birthday, and while testing it out with other adults we don't see keeping it around for the kids to get their shot with it.
It has a timer on it which you can set to delay the length of time before it releases from a frisbee to a ball, and this is made of a hard plastic with a thin edge around it. While it is on the back or bottom of the disc/ball, if you are trying to catch this spinning object that is transforming in mid-air, there is a chance that you can catch it with this timer. I did and not only is the tip of my finger black and blue, it lacerated an 1/8" deep gash across the entire tip of my index finger. Not life-threatening, but very painful and lots of blood.
I was lucky in that I caught the ball. I can't imagine if it hit someone when they weren't looking. I'm just glad we tested it before the kids played with it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Phlat Ball Tornado
A unique sports toy for all ages, this Phlat Ball starts out as a 7" disc and forms into a tailed football in flight. A unique time delay feature lets you keep the disc shape longer for long distance throws.This is available in three colors, orange, green and yellow. If you request a specific color, we will let you know if we cannot fill it.
No comments:
Post a Comment