Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I've been a magician for a while, and was interested in getting into manipulation effects like this one. The thing came, and i was excited. I opened the balls first, and these were amazing: pro quality, durability, just over all the perfect sponge balls. However, I was really disappointed with the dvd. The man was ok, but didnt offer what I thought was most valuable: how to do an effective fake pass. The tricks were basic, which is ok because spenge ball tricks are never hard.
Pros:
Excellent balls.
Gives a sample routine to get you introduced to flaws.
Cons:
there are better trick tutorials on youtube.
doesnt offer enough fine-detail level explenation, so tricks come out mediocre.
Final: I love the balls, hate the video. If you can, buy just the balls from this company, and go to any free site where the tricks are just as good, explained better, for magicians who want to go somewhere with their purchase.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Professional Magic Spongeballs with DVD - 30 Tips and Tricks with Sponge Balls
The highest quality in magic spongeballs are here! Countless magic effects can be performed with these 2 inch red spongeballs! Package includes four 2" Spongeballs and a 30 Tricks & Tips DVD featuring Eddy Ray.
No comments:
Post a Comment