8/21/2011

2010 Intex "Phthalate Free" Castle Bounce Jump-O-Lene Inflatable Bouncer Ball Bit Review

2010 Intex Phthalate Free Castle Bounce Jump-O-Lene Inflatable Bouncer Ball Bit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I read the reviews and was a little worried about getting holes in this bouncer, but it was to be indoors and my daughter is a very laid back 2 year old. It lasted 2 months before the first hole. No problem I just patched it. Then the next hole. It's a slow one and I can't find it for the life of me. No problem I'll just blow up that chamber every couple of days. The final hole is in the corner in the seam, no matter how much I patch it it still leaks and continues to grow. I've given up at this point.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 2010 Intex "Phthalate Free" Castle Bounce Jump-O-Lene Inflatable Bouncer Ball Bit

Inflated Size: 69" length x 69" width x 53" height, weighs 15 lbs perfect for smaller indoor space during the cold winter season. With a 120 lb weight tolerance(60 lbs per kid, max. 2 kids) & nearly 6 feet in size for BIG fun! Two children may bounce in this inflatable trampoline simultaneously. Suitable for children ages 2 to 6. Jump, jump, pretend-play and jump some more; the new 2010 model Castle Jump-O-Lene is the ultimate inflatable kids trampoline combined with an imaginative pretend-play castle setting! Cushiony, double-mattress inflatable floor for safe, soft, bouncing fun! Built-in crawl-thru door included so your kids can use the Castle Jump-O-Lene as a playhouse or a big fort! Let your kids' imaginations soar! Constructed of thick & durable "Phthalate Free" PVC material and the side walls are high for safer bouncing play. Brightly colored and interactive fun that encourages physical development, balance, coordination and exercise. Use indoors through the cold winter months. Well balanced; won't tip or wobble. Safe and non-toxic material that cleans easily with soapy water. Hypoallergenic! No need to worry about allergies with this toy. Affordable kids fun! Deflates compactly for easy storage. Ball pit balls sold separately.

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about 2010 Intex "Phthalate Free" Castle Bounce Jump-O-Lene Inflatable Bouncer Ball Bit

No comments:

Post a Comment