8/28/2011

200 "Phthalate Free" Play Balls: 4 Color w/ FREE Polka Dot Hamper Review

200 Phthalate Free Play Balls: 4 Color w/ FREE Polka Dot Hamper
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After reading so many reviews on different brands, this ended up being my choice and I am happy with it. I bought these for my 10 month old daughter and she likes them. Size is perfect, not too big not too small. Colors are bright, balls arrived in perfect shape and I received exactly 200 (I counted them). The balls are not air filled completely which is what makes them soft for safe throwing, however you can't tell until you squeeze one, then it goes back to its original shape which I am very happy about. 200 is a good amount for me, I threw them into her pack n play and it covers the floor completely plus extra volume. I didn't want to fill it too much since she's still small. If you buy 100 that's too little, I recommend at least 200.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 200 "Phthalate Free" Play Balls: 4 Color w/ FREE Polka Dot Hamper

Add color to your children's play tent while proving a safe and fun environment! The hamper makes it easy store and carry everywhere.

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about 200 "Phthalate Free" Play Balls: 4 Color w/ FREE Polka Dot Hamper

No comments:

Post a Comment