6/21/2012

Yackle Ball - Black/ Capri Review

Yackle Ball - Black/ Capri
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I really was excited to order this for my 20 month old. I thought it would help him learn to catch. He just was not as interested as I thought he would be. I think it's a great concept and I love that it's Made in the USA. I'm hoping as he gets a little older he'll enjoy playing with it more. I would reccomend it to others, but probably not for a child under 2.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Yackle Ball - Black/ Capri

Far more versatile than a regular ball, Yackle Ball puts backyard games in a whole new league. Soft, yet firm, the tough and tactile Yackle Ball provides multiple games you can play alone, with friends or in teams. The 'X' shape makes it easy to throw and catch, and gives it impressive aerodynamics and momentum to make it fly farther than a football without needing super upper body strength. Its soft design makes it safe for all ages. Best of all, Yackle Ball games are challenging but not to hard, so whether you're playing alone or with friends, the games are always fun.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Yackle Ball - Black/ Capri

No comments:

Post a Comment