6/10/2012

Sportcraft Foldable Ladderball Review

Sportcraft Foldable Ladderball
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased the game at a local Target (not through Amazon). I bought this Sportcraft Ladderball set because it looked more sturdy and it seemed more portable (ladders fold down for carry and storage) than the other ladderball games available at the stores.
Unfortunately, this is a piece of junk. The ladders didn't fit together properly and pieces keep breaking off. We've had this game a week and it keeps falling apart when we try to play. Very expensive for such a flimsy game. I won't purchase Sportcraft products again because of this terrible experience.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sportcraft Foldable Ladderball

Great For Backyards, Picnic Or Tailgating. Perfect For Indoor/Outdoor Use. Two Ladders, Each 45In H X 22In W X 36In L. Ladders Easily Fold Down For Carry And Storage. 6 Bolos With Weighted Sponge Balls (3 Red, 3 Blue). Large Base Holds Bolos When Ladder

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sportcraft Foldable Ladderball

No comments:

Post a Comment