6/07/2012

Killerspin Optima Racket Case - Choose Color Review

Killerspin Optima Racket Case - Choose Color
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I agree with the previous poster... The pockets in the racket storage compartments are slightly too small to fit a racket. They would be better served by an elastic strap to hold down the handle. That being said, the compartments are tight enough that the racket won't move around, so it's a short-lived complaint.
What I'm more unhappy with is the lack of a carrying strap. I seemingly overlooked this in my research. I'll likely tie something to the zippers to form a handle.
The zippered ball pouch carries exactly 6 balls in case you're wondering.
Another note-- on the back of case (the unpictured side), there is a large killerspin logo. No big deal, just something I didn't expect.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Killerspin Optima Racket Case - Choose Color

The Killerspin® Optima racket case features a sturdy, rigid construction and dual zipper compartments with room for two rackets. An exterior mesh pocket offers space for ball storage.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Killerspin Optima Racket Case - Choose Color

No comments:

Post a Comment