6/08/2012

Family Games don't tee me off Review

Family Games don't tee me off
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Bought this for a golfer friend - but no golf balls included but that was expected. What was an issue was installing the balls before I gave it to him. First, there was 'part' of a peg already in the middle hole so no ball could be installed there. Poor workmanship or quality or whatever. Had to drill it out in order to make it work. Secondly the 'trick' part of the puzzle was screwed on too tight and would not move - there was no way the pin was sliding on the 'third' peg (and I know the trick - that was not the issue). Fixed with a screwdriver
and 'redrilled' - the puzzle works fine and I can now present it to my friend. I would NOT recommend this puzzle unless you are comfortable rebuilding it. Don't waste your money - look elsewhere.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Family Games don't tee me off

Watch golfers turn green as they struggle to free the golf balls from this gratifying golf gizmo. Don't Tee Me off Wooden Golf Puzzle is the perfect gift for the golfer in everyone's life. The puzzle challenges the players to release the golf balls from the wooden device and may require some flipping and rotating around. Golf balls not included. 1 player.Age 8+.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Family Games don't tee me off

No comments:

Post a Comment