Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Over Priced, Cheaply made, Bad assembly instructions.
It's a good Idea, but a bad product. Very over priced. I would not have mined losing out on ten dollars, but 50 plus shipping is a lot. This was the most expensive toy I bought my son for Christmas. The bat does not fully swing, because one of the guides block it. you can't control the so called pitching, the ball is a magnet that sticks to the playing field. pitch it to the bat and it may not roll to the bat, hit it and it may not make it out of the out field. Score board dials won't stay attached to the paper score board. It takes two people to operate. it's the day after Christmas and this one is going to the trash. I can't send it back because I have attempted to assemble it. It would have to go back in the same condition it was received. I would not recommended this to anyone. My son and I are both very disappointed.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Electric Baseball Game
You have complete control with this realistic and authentic major league game! It features total pitching control for fast balls, curves and change ups; total batting control for bunts, hitting to the opposite field and swinging away for singles, doubles, triples and home runs. Speed control adjusts players' running speed around the bases. Fun for two or more players. Measures 19.3"L x 19.3"W x 1.8"H.
Click here for more information about Electric Baseball Game
No comments:
Post a Comment