6/26/2012

Dragonball Z American Series 9 Hercule Action Figure Review

Dragonball Z American Series 9 Hercule Action Figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Although I did not receive this very same make of action figure, it reminded me of the doll I received on a dark and dreary day many years ago...
I remember when I was really into DBZ as a child, I was given a Hercule Satan action figure for Christmas from my Aunt. Immediately upon opening the gift, I stood up, looked my Aunt square in the eyes (or at least the one without the tumor) and calmly said, barely above a whisper, "I don't want this." I briskly left the room without another word, making sure to toss the figurine into the trash on my way out. The next day, I woke to find the action figure in my bed with me, to which I angrilly shouted in frustration and threw it as hard as I could against the wall. I was shortly after given a lecture from my mother about gift appreciate because apparently I'm a bad person for "Acting rude and not being the mature 11 year-old I should be," as well as other petty nit pickings suck including "Making Aunt Becky cry," which I simply ignored. Giving a kid a figurine of the number one most hated person of that time (a close second being Osama Bin-Ladin" you're asking for trouble. Despite my constant attempts to rid myself of the burden of the blasphemous plastic, some little pest in my family (most likely my brother) kept removing it from wherever I'd dispose of it (ie: trash, neighbor's trash, burried in the back yard) and returning it into my possession. All in all, it was the worst Christmas ever.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dragonball Z American Series 9 Hercule Action Figure



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Dragonball Z American Series 9 Hercule Action Figure

No comments:

Post a Comment