5/17/2012

Playskool Crawl 'n Flutter Bee Review

Playskool Crawl 'n Flutter Bee
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is my most favorite toy ever. My l year old granddaughter loves it as does her grandmother. She and I both enjoy the sounds and music and the after play when it has stopped. I have given it as a gift to several people. I like having it sitting around my living room where I accidentally hit it and the music plays - memories of little ones playing. Love it.Playskool Crawl 'n Flutter Bee

Click Here to see more reviews about: Playskool Crawl 'n Flutter Bee

This loveable, light-up bee is the perfect crawling friend for Baby. Its unique wobble-and-roll action and fluttering wings captivate children and encourage them to crawl to it. The Crawl 'n Flutter Bee stimulates Baby's senses with fun sights, silly sounds and lots of happy melodies. Measures approximately 8 inches tall. Requires 3 "AA" alkaline batteries (included).

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Playskool Crawl 'n Flutter Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment