Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I am so happy I found this pony playset! It is wonderful and kicks serious butt. And it was only 5.67 with tax! So for less than the price of a regular pony (in Canada) I got a great pony with tons of accessories in an adorable beach ball knapsack! These are the accessories she comes with:
Pony with a bright pink body and pink and yellow mane
Pink boogie board with a slight flip so it looks realistic
Purple beach bag
Weighty green water bottle (durable though)
Fuzzy yellow towel with fringe
Combination mirror and brush
A realistic starfish, sand dollar, and clam shell
Completely opaque sunglasses (shaped like suns)
Frisbee
Sandcastle with a crab
She comes with so many cute and fun accessories, it's amazing! The sandcastle is incredibly durable. My mom accidentally dropped it 2 1/2 feet, and it didn't even scratch! When you put the pony's foot on the heart, the crab comes up! She gets kinda stuck, but that doesn't detract from the fun one bit. The sunglasses are pointless, they don't cover her eyes, and they are opaque, not even remotely clear. They are cute though. The beach bag is really adorable and it holds the beach critters, or the water, towel, sunglasses and Frisbee. You have to hang the sunglasses out a bit to fit them in. Anyway, the pony is soooooo bright and colourful! She is a searing shade of rosy pink, with a hot pink and strawberry-blondish, honey-coloured mane. Her cutie mark is a bit obnoxious, it's a very bright and big beach ball in a blue puddle. It should be a starfish instead. The bag itself is so neat, because it holds a great amount of pony things. I brought my first pony along and she had tons of room to spare. It also has a cardboard backdrop that looks like a beach! I would definitely recommend buying this toy. It is so cool, with tons and tons of adorable, fun, and durable accessories, an adorable clear beach ball knapsack, and one of the most wonderful and fun ponies I have ever seen. I'm taking a bath after I write this review, so I'm going to take my ponies into the bath with me, along with the wonderful boogie board! If you find this, you need to pick it up. One of the most fabulous and seriously cool toys I have ever seen or owned. A definite must-have for pony fans, collectors, MLP fans, or beach lovers. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some serious playing to do with my ponies and pony accessories! ADDED LATER: I cannot say enough compliments about this supremely fabulous toy! Tonight my mom and I were bored and played with this toy and my Sweetberry pony and Sweet Summertime was the vain pony who couldn't really enjoy the beach because it would ruin her mane! My character (Sweetberry) collected the beach critters and took the starfish, and Sweet Summertime was like "oh, we should put it back! it's drying out!" and Sweetberry said it was already dry, so my mom's pony said, "dearly beloved, we are gathered to honour the passing of this starfish." It was SO funny!! They poured water on it and it was as good as new. They annoyed the crab and Sweet Summertime said it was a guilty pleasure! This is the best pony playset I have currently! It is also educational because if you play games like I did with my mom then your kid will learn a lot about ideas, friendship, fun, and vanity! This toy rocks!
Click Here to see more reviews about: My Little Pony: Playset and Carrying Case with Sweet Summertime Pony - Exclusively at Toys"R"Us
No comments:
Post a Comment