Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a clever toy, w/some educational value. My boyfriend figured it out pretty quickly, but it took me a little longer. I would say this may be a little too tough for a real youngster, under 11 years or so, as it does take some practice to get the ball's magnets to work in balance. A younger child may lose the patience (so will a cranky older adult!). Still, fun to learn and do. I gave it an overall 3 star because it does take quite a bit of time and practice to get it to work -- but I got it for a decent discounted price, so worth it to me.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Fascinations Levitating Baseball
The levitating baseball is suspended in space via electro magnetic forces.This makes a great room decoration.
Click here for more information about Fascinations Levitating Baseball
No comments:
Post a Comment