4/05/2012

S.H. Figuarts G Gundam Domon Kasshu action figure Review

S.H. Figuarts G Gundam Domon Kasshu action figure
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
S.H. Figuarts Domon Kasshu is the first Figuarts toy I've purchased, mostly because I'm not really into Kamen Rider. If you're undecided about wanting to buy this figure, go ahead and buy him now, and you shan't regret it. He is easily one of the most articulate toys I own, with pretty much every point of articulation you can think of except poseable fingers. But, to get around that, he comes with many swappable hands, including the "Burning Finger / God Hand," "Shining Finger," the "King of Hearts" symbol, and many others. He also comes with a representation of his Gundam's beam saber and a FANTASTIC figure stand that can be used with Domon or any other action figure around that scale. The plastic he's cast in is of superb quality, his joints are smooth yet strong, and he even has a few die-cast bits around his wrists, ankles, neck, and his back. He also has a few swappable faces, though his "shouting" face looks a bit silly unless viewed from straight-on. Other accessories include an "energy" wrap and his "Sekiha Ten Kyoken" (or however you spell his fireball thing).
This is perhaps my favorite action figure now that I own him, and I'll be recommending Figuarts and anticipating the Dragonball Z line with a great fervor.

Click Here to see more reviews about: S.H. Figuarts G Gundam Domon Kasshu action figure



Buy Now

Click here for more information about S.H. Figuarts G Gundam Domon Kasshu action figure

No comments:

Post a Comment