4/28/2012

Learning Resources - Gears Gears Gears Boogie Buddy Motorized Set Review

Learning Resources - Gears Gears Gears Boogie Buddy Motorized Set
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
this is a cute, very colorful toy. Not sure how much my grandson will enjoy it as I got it for his birthday. Looks like lots of fun, appears to be durable (he can break lots of things). it came very quickly and in excellent condition. I would recommend this toy. I bought it for a 5 year old that used to love a gears toy that his speech therapist let him play with. the only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is because he has not received it yet.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Learning Resources - Gears Gears Gears Boogie Buddy Motorized Set

Challenge kids' mechanical reasoning skills while encouraging creativity and gross motor coordination through building and movement. Boogie Buddy motorized set features 110 pieces, including a musical flashing light, disco ball, dome lights, floppy hair, oversized glasses, action mouth, pointing hands, stickers and more.
Color-coding makes it easy for children to follow building instructions for three different models. They can also create their own model. Compatible with all other Gears! Gears! Gears! Sets, sold separately. Tethered motor and base stabilize model. Measures approximately 16"L x 10.5"W x 12"H when assembled. Requires 3 "AA" batteries and 3 "AAA" batteries, not included.

Buy NowGet 39% OFF

Click here for more information about Learning Resources - Gears Gears Gears Boogie Buddy Motorized Set

No comments:

Post a Comment