4/15/2012

Kids Monster Play Tent Easy Setup Review

Kids Monster Play Tent Easy Setup
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I purchased this Giant Fish tent to use during my Sunday pre-School lesson.
The tent was the giant fish that swallowed Jonnah. The kids LOVED LOVED LOVED him.
Our pastor loved him too and asked our class to do our skit for the entire church. What an honor and great fun!
My only problem was when the children got too excited and a little rough with the tent, I had to make sure that they didnt bend one of the thin pvc tubings that served as the tents ribs.
I highly suggest this tent for anyone teaching Sunday School to pre schoolers.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Kids Monster Play Tent Easy Setup

Adult Assembly Required

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Kids Monster Play Tent Easy Setup

No comments:

Post a Comment