Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought this for my niece who loves Yo Gabba Gabba. This one works ok but doesnt always vibrate and sound is hard to understand. I also bought the blue one which at first worked fine but then suddenly wouldnt stop vibrating/singing. Trying to unscrew the 4 screws to get the shell off and then the case that holds the batteries which also has 4 screws but is spinning was not easy. One battery was very hot but after letting it cool down I put everything back together and toy would only sing. Took it apart again and back together and then it vibrated/sang again like it should. A on/off button would be easier. [...]
Click Here to see more reviews about: Yo Gabba Gabba Foofa Silly Heads - Pink
Foofa Silly Ball
Click here for more information about Yo Gabba Gabba Foofa Silly Heads - Pink
No comments:
Post a Comment