3/11/2012

Play Visions Aquarium Ball 100mm (styles will vary) Review

Play Visions Aquarium Ball 100mm (styles will vary)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The ball itself is perfectly fine, sturdy, liquid not cloudy, bounces. What you don't realize - at least, I didn't - is that the fish are not free floating. The gravel, coral and fish are all one piece and that piece moves inside the ball. This makes it distinctly uninteresting to child or adult. At more than [...] each, I think these are not worth the price. You can get a ball that bounces - even one with sparkles or other things inside - for half the price or less at Walgreens or other stores. I was also disappointed that when I ordered two, I got both the same. The package arrived very timely and I have no complaints about the packaging.
Edit: I had no trouble at all returning the balls. Good customer service.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Play Visions Aquarium Ball 100mm (styles will vary)



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Play Visions Aquarium Ball 100mm (styles will vary)

No comments:

Post a Comment