3/25/2012

Mattel Classic Basketball Game Review

Mattel Classic Basketball Game
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I received this game as a present from my wife. However, after a few games, one of the buttons stopped responding, making the game difficult to play. It will be returned to Amazon for an exchange.
One note with the game, the make-it-you-take-it style for 24 seconds is odd, but the addition of the 3-point shot is awesome! The game is as good as I remember especially on PRO2. When quiet time is necessary, the sound ON/OFF is terrific. I gave it four stars because the durability seems weak (fifteen minutes of Christmas morning action results in bad button) and the instructions are written poorly.
Just a followup, Amazon shipped me a new game even before I had a chance to send the defective one back. Kudos to the Amazon customer service staff for a job well done! I'd give the game five stars, but cannot seem to figure out how to change the rating.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mattel Classic Basketball Game

Who needs 3D graphics? This game proves that simple electronics of the 1970s are still a ton of fun. The good people at Mattel brought this basketball classic back without changing a thing! OK, they changed one thing: now you can get a three-pointer. But the game unit, graphics and game play are just as they were back when Larry Bird and Dr. J were running giant afros up and down the court. Pick it up and find out if your thumbs are still in shape! Requires 2 AA batteries, which are included. For 1 player.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mattel Classic Basketball Game

No comments:

Post a Comment