3/02/2012

HABA Marble Runs Meadow Funnel Review

HABA Marble Runs Meadow Funnel
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought the Meadow Funnel to save money. My kids want a whirling funnel and ringing track. The Whirlwind funnel alone is $50! This funnel is smaller but marbles still circle in it and it comes with the ringing track for less than $40. I know the kids will love these and I now can buy another special addition to include with their track for Christmas.

Click Here to see more reviews about: HABA Marble Runs Meadow Funnel

HABA 3556 -HABA 3556 - First comes the ball jingling down the ringing track, then they speed along the meadow funnel ... but only if the two magnetic blocks are positioned at the right spot will they not zip over the edge but disappear, spiraling down through the hole in the center. Set includes 1 meadow funnel, 1 ringing track, 4 round columns, 2 magnetic blocks and 6 marbles.Recommended for 3-10 years. Made in Germany.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about HABA Marble Runs Meadow Funnel

No comments:

Post a Comment