Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a cute bouncy ball that has an octopus in it. Out of the random selection I got an orange octopus in a clear ball. Unfortunately, it's not much different than any ball you can get in a fifty cent machine. I thought that for the price I paid the octopus would be more detailed or the ball bigger. It is a cute toy that kids should really like, though.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Wild Republic Ball Large Octopus Assorted
Price listed is theunit cost for each individual piece and nota complete set as pictured. You must order the minimum quantity in order to receive a complete set. Orders with odd quantities that are not in multiples of the minimum quantities will receive assorted pieces. We cannotcontrol which style or colorof odd quantity items you will receive.
Click here for more information about Wild Republic Ball Large Octopus Assorted
No comments:
Post a Comment