Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Our eleven-month-old boy loves splashing in his bath, so my wife started talking about getting a small pool for the back yard for the summer months. First thing you know, his grandmother gave him a present of a small inflatable pool. The pool is exactly the same as illustrated for sale here. It's the same dimensions and the same colored pattern. However, ours came without the accompanying ball and ring.
We've used the pool a half-dozen times and the kid loves it. It was very inexpensive and well worth the money. I have a couple minor gripes. First, the accompanying illustration on the package makes the pool appear much larger than it really is. OK, it's large enough for our needs and that's what's important, I suppose. Second, it was very hard to inflate. First I tried inflating it with my lung power and that came up as insufficient. Second, I used a large bicycle-tire pump and that proved possible, but very difficult. The problem was, the pump doesn't fit on the air inlet. The pump and the air inlet must be pressed tightly together while pumping and that method required two people. In any case, we got it done and the pool worked well. I'd additionally suggest putting some thought into where you want the pool to be, as it becomes almost impossible to move after it's filled. Did I mention the insects and bees? Well, you might think of using some type of cover if you're going to use it over a several day period.
It's a inexpensive way to have a little fun with the kid. We don't expect it to last long and we'll probably get a bigger and better one for next summer.
Gary Peterson
Click Here to see more reviews about: INTEX Circles Fun Inflatable Pool Set
The Intex(r) Circles inflatable pool set is like having your own mini aqua park. The pool measures approximately 48"W x 10"H, and it is constructed from durable 8-gauge vinyl. Included with the set is an inflatable ball and ring. Each item in the set is decorated with colorful circles in summery colors.
Click here for more information about INTEX Circles Fun Inflatable Pool Set
No comments:
Post a Comment