2/18/2012

Foam Ball & Mesh Bag Set (5 balls) Review

Foam Ball and Mesh Bag Set (5 balls)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These balls were for my son's 1 year birthday. He really loves them. They're the perfect size to hold and kick and throw. Quite expensive though for 3 foam balls and 2 very squishy spongey/foam balls. The 2 yellow ones are the kind of foam my son can tear or bite into pieces so I didn't give those to him yet. I wouldn't personally purchase these myself, but a relative had asked what my son would enjoy so I suggested these. Still glad we got them. I would definitely recommend these balls if you don't mind paying a lot.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Foam Ball & Mesh Bag Set (5 balls)

Pass, dribble, shoot, kick, and hit with these safe, soft balls, perfect for giving beginners confidence!

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Foam Ball & Mesh Bag Set (5 balls)

No comments:

Post a Comment