Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought a spherical puzzle of the moon. The problem is that the pieces intentionally don't fit together perfectly to get the puzzle to hold the spherical shape. Consequently, you'll find two pieces that you think will fit. When you turn them over, where each piece has a number encoding its order, you'll discover you were wrong. Basically, you can't tell if you've assembled the thing correctly unless you cheat.
Second, even when you find two that are sequenced together, you have to pound -- and pound hard -- to get them to fit. After one attempt to get ten pieces to go together, my fingertips were so sore that I had to give up for the rest of the night.
I'm an idiot savant at assembling jigsaw puzzles, but I gave up on this one. It wasn't worth the literal pain to put it together.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 3D Spherical Puzzle - World Globe
The world is at your fingertips! Here's a gravity-defying jigsaw puzzle that shows the world really isn't flat! This amazing puzzle actually forms a free standing, three-dimensional sphere, detailing the earth as it actually is! The pieces are specially designed to create an actual sphere. The last piece - the North Pole piece - has a trap door that snaps into place when you're done! Puzzle includes 530 pieces, a display stand, and piece by piece instructions. Make the world yours!Finished puzzle is 9.5 in diameter.
Click here for more information about 3D Spherical Puzzle - World Globe
No comments:
Post a Comment