1/04/2012

Wood Labyrinth Review

Wood Labyrinth
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Very disappointed in the quality of this toy. I had this as a kid and back then it was truly made of hard wood. Now, what they are calling hard wood is a joke, and the base where the marble rolls I think is balsa wood, and at rest, it sits at a 30 degree angle, not straight like it should. You have to fight the spring to start out straight. The poor quality of the base that the marble rolls on causes the marble to get stuck and you have to work the two knobs to get it going and it usually ends up flying into the nearest hole. As I said, had this in a MUCH better quality as a kid and it provided hours of fun. This is a ripoff.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Wood Labyrinth

Wood Labyrinth

Buy NowGet 25% OFF

Click here for more information about Wood Labyrinth

No comments:

Post a Comment