Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)My grandson had one of these on his vacation at the beach. He was heartbroken when it got lost, so I immediately went online to try to find him another. I ordered 2 of them from here. He received them very quickly, but was disappointed when neither one of them worked. One just flat out would not light up, and the other had to be hit so hard it wasn't any fun at all. the one he had previously was fun to play catch with in the dark, as it lit up each time it hit someones hand. Not these babies.
I finally found some at another site and ordered them. They came quickly and they worked.
I will definitely watch where I order from next time.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Toysmith Flashing Puffer Ball Punch Ball Action Toy
Sold in eachesLights up ages 8+
Click here for more information about Toysmith Flashing Puffer Ball Punch Ball Action Toy
No comments:
Post a Comment