Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have been a toy designer for 15 years (and Mom for 3yrs.) and I have played with many many different products, and I can tell you that this is one of the best. It's character lies somewhere between a balloon and a kickball. It's safe for the house and easy for little ones to catch and hang on to it since it is soft and light and has a sticky feel to it. And it lasts forever: I have a Gertie from 7 or more years ago, before I had children, and it is still in the same shape as the day I removed it from the box.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Itza Gertie Ball
Itza Gertie Ball, but itza bit different! This mini Gertie Ball is just 4 inches in diameter and comes pre-inflated with a slightly thicker skin than our 9-inch balls. However, it is still soft, squishy, and safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment