Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm a HUGE Dragon Ball fan and I had all of the old old old school DBZ figures from Irwin Toys/Bandai from the 90s and those don't even have articulation as the toys of today do. That said I really wanted a cool Super Saiyan Goku figure for my stop motion film on Youtube unfortunately the SSJ (Super Saiyan) Goku figure i had could only move his arms...(Kids today are lucky...lol) So since I already recently got a SS4 Goku with articulation from this same company I decided to buy this figure! Unfortunately I wish I had chosen something else otherwise. Once I got my SSJ1 Goku figure, I opened it to see if the articulation was as described it was true BUT then I noticed something.... This figure is smaller than My SSJ4 Hybrid Goku! And Once I said "well that minor" I would be further disappointed, as I moved Goku's arms, the entire sleves from his gi fell off along with his arms! I was disappointed. My SSJ4 Goku's arms didn't break off and it was bigger! This figure was a waste. So now his gi falls apart just from moving his arms. So Now it just sits as a collectable statue and not a figure. So now I had wished I had bought that Gogeta or Broly figure instead. Please pass on this Goku figure.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dragonball Z BanDai Hybrid Action Mega Articulated 4 Inch Action Figure Super Saiyan Goku
No comments:
Post a Comment