1/12/2012

Crazy Forts Review

Crazy Forts
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After hearing the great reviews on a TV show, I was so excited to receive this product for my son. However after opening the box and assembling I was extremely disappointed. You would need 4 boxes in order to make a fort and the product kept on falling apart. So its durability was definitely flawed and needs serious improvement. I do believe that I wasted money on this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Crazy Forts

Children of all ages love building fun structures where they can play endlessly in their imaginary world. And Crazy Forts makes play so easy and so much fun. Simple connect the balls and sticks and cover the structures with bedsheets to create places where imaginations flourish.

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Click here for more information about Crazy Forts

No comments:

Post a Comment